Benefits of stays at the Park Igls Medical Spa Resort
Medicine – pillar number one
The Mayr doctors at the Park Igls Medical Spa Resort use a combination of conventional medicine, complementary medicine, psychology and execise therapy for a holistic view of human health. Guests are guided and supported throughout their time at Park Igls with the ultimate aim of achieving a sustainable healthy lifestyle over the long term using a range of diagnostic tools, therapy options and medical services.
Modern Mayr Medicine
Prevention & therapy
Regular detoxification of the body is an essential part of improving overall quality of life in a time shaped by stress, pressure and poor diet. Modern Mayr Medicine is based on the principles of prevention and therapy, offering a much-needed haven of calm in turbulent times. Our team here at Park Igls follows a holistic approach to human health covering everything from nutrition and exercise through to regeneration.
Medical services at Park Igls
A holistic view of human health
The challenges faced by our bodies are as diverse and wide-ranging as we humans. Here at Park Igls we have a team of experienced doctors and therapists with a wide range of diagnostic tools, therapy options and medical services at their disposal to analyse each of our guests at an individual level and work together to develop the right solutions.
The Mayr doctors at the Park Igls Medical Spa Resort
Holders of the MayrPrevent® Diploma
Learn more about Modern Mayr Medicine
The Park Igls blog
Medical Wellness can be described as a package of measures put together and carried out in close consultation with guests. This can be as part of a dedicated health retreat or during a holiday. The main goals are as follows:
- Sustainable improvement in quality of life, subjective health perception and objective state of health.
- Support for guests to enable them to pursue a lifestyle in harmony with the principles of prevention and healthy living.
- Motivating guests to live a healthy life.
The term Medical Wellness Hotel is widely used these days – in many cases incorrectly. Strictly speaking it should only be used to describe places like the Park Igls Medical Spa Resort with the following services and infrastructure:
- One or more doctors present on-site at the hotel
- Healthcare professionals with outstanding qualifications
- Medical examinations on arrival and departure
- Daily fitness and exercise programmes
- Healthy, balanced range of food on offer
- Attractive location and surroundings
- Wide range of sports available
- Focus on guiding and supporting guests towards a healhier lifestyle