When New Year’s Eve comes around everyone starts thinking about their plans for the new year. If ‘Next year I will be healthy!’ sounds like your usual New Year’s resolution, then you should read on. Why not celebrate the turn of the year in a completely new way with Modern Mayr Medicine and start 2019 as you mean to go on – healthier than ever? Our highly qualified team and the unique atmosphere provide the ideal backdrop for a detox programme based on Modern Mayr Medicine – and leaves plenty of room for celebrating the festive season in style.
After over-indulging during the Christmas period, the body needs time to recover. Park Igls offers the perfect environment for recharging your batteries – and there’s no better time than straight after Christmas! Stay at our Mayr clinic for 11 nights from Boxing Day and end 2018 in the wonderful wintry atmosphere around Innsbruck. See in the new year balanced, relaxed, fit and healthy.
We have explored all the components of Modern Mayr Medicine to put together an effective and, above all, sustainable detox programme for you. It is based on the six principles of preventative medicine at Park Igls: cleansing, rest, education, substitution, exercise and self-discovery.
As well as the basic programme, there are additional medical examinations and two bioimpedance measurements (lean tissue, water and body fat) so that we can tailor the New Year’s Eve programme to suit you and your needs. Further treatments include manual abdominal treatments, full body massages, liver compresses with beeswax, Terra-Vit full body wraps and a metabolic detox bath. A personal training session helps to clarify your physical fitness and gives you important tips for the new year.
In order to pamper your palate and your digestive tract alike, we have developed Modern Mayr cuisine to complement Modern Mayr Medicine at Park Igls Mayr clinic. The focus is on providing alkaline, light and beautifully prepared Modern Mayr cuisine using organic and regional foods. Selected herbs and spices replace an excess of table salt. By gentle preparation, the vital substances are retained.
New Year’s Eve Programme
26.12 – 06.01.2019
- The Basic Programme
- 2 additional medical examinations – manual abdominal treatment (20 mins)
- 2 bioimpedance measurements
- 6 full body massages (50 mins each)
- 1 personal training session (50 mins)
- 3 liver compresses with beeswax
- 3 Terra-Vit full body wraps
- 1 metabolic detox bath
New Year’s Eve special programme:
- Snowshoeing or winter walking on the Patscherkofel
- Cross-country skiing in Seefeld
- A visit to the Bergisel qualification ski jump
- Dance workshops
- New Year’s celebration buffet based on Modern Mayr cuisine and evening entertainment with renowned magician Kai Wiedermann. Subsequent torch-lit walk, and fireworks at midnight
- Celebrate New Year’s Day with a long walk
- Enjoy a cinematic transmission of the Vienna Philharmonic’s New Year’s concert. We can organise tickets for Innsbruck’s New Year’s concert on request.